- Testimonial 29 Tiffany Chan-Improved well-being, physically & spiritually
- Testimonial 28 Eric Kussin
- Testimonial 27 DJ Mikey Moran
- Testimonial 26 Retno Irawati- Allergy & Kista
- Testimonial 25 Freddy Hartanto-Eye Stoke
- Testimonial 24 Erlina Juwita-Frozen Shoulders
- Testimonial 23 Eva Malina-About Brain Stem Tumor
- Testimonial 22 Jenny Bowen
- Testimonial 21 Enrique Sola-A major life event
- Testimoni 20 Wike-Hyperthyroidism/Mengobati Diri Dengan Qi (Forum Keadilan Magazine)
Bowen originally intended to be an actress, performing in plays while attending San Francisco State University. She’d later begin directing stage plays before becoming interested in sound design.
Bowen formulated the idea for her debut feature, Street Music, during a production lull on Francis Ford Coppola‘s Apocalypse Now, where she was working as a recording engineer. After the success of Street Music, she went on to direct three more films.
In 1998, she retired from filmmaking and founded OneSky for all children, a global NGO that works with orphaned and abandoned children worldwide. She has also published a book, Wish You Happy Forever, based on her work with OneSky.
Jenny Bowen has been honored with the American Chamber of Commerce’s Women of Influence Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Nonprofit Leader of the Year, and the Purpose Prize for Inter-generational Innovation. She serves on China’s National Committee for Orphans and Disabled Children and on the Expert Consultative Committee for Beijing Normal University’s Philanthropy Research Institute.