- Testimonial 39 – Priscilla Ku Kei Kwan
- Testimonial 38 – Dr Brigit Heinisch-Rochert
- Testimonial 37 – Ratna Djuwita Tjokro
- Testimonial 36 – Vanessa Wong
- Testimonial 35 – Dr Robert Ho Ting Kwok
- Testimonial 34 – Ivan Yeh, Hong Kong
- Testimonial 33 – Carey Cheung, Hong Kong.
- Testimonial 32 Megawati Alition
- Testimonial 31 Linda Bonang sembuh kanker payudara
- Testimonial 30 Budi Simabrata sembuh kanker Lymphoma
Bowen originally intended to be an actress, performing in plays while attending San Francisco State University. She’d later begin directing stage plays before becoming interested in sound design.
Bowen formulated the idea for her debut feature, Street Music, during a production lull on Francis Ford Coppola‘s Apocalypse Now, where she was working as a recording engineer. After the success of Street Music, she went on to direct three more films.
In 1998, she retired from filmmaking and founded OneSky for all children, a global NGO that works with orphaned and abandoned children worldwide. She has also published a book, Wish You Happy Forever, based on her work with OneSky.
Jenny Bowen has been honored with the American Chamber of Commerce’s Women of Influence Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Nonprofit Leader of the Year, and the Purpose Prize for Inter-generational Innovation. She serves on China’s National Committee for Orphans and Disabled Children and on the Expert Consultative Committee for Beijing Normal University’s Philanthropy Research Institute.